Nation of Gaming Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nation of Gaming Discussion Board

Your Ultimate Music and Gaming Resource

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unifrog
Unifrog

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-01-21

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 2:04 pm

OK, here are our site's rules, which id like all to follow:

1. Don't spam. Remember not to spam up the forums, Spamming just gets annoying, and plus it makes the forums look sloppy and unprofessional. Spamming will not be tolerated and spammers will be banned.

2. Do not double post. There is no need to do this. If you need to add something onto your previous post, just use the Forum Rules Editls8 function, which is found in the top right-hand corner of your post. Any double posts will be either merged together or deleted.

3. Use proper images. Any images that represent anything that may be offensive in any way will be deleted immediately. For posting these pictures, you will be banned punished. Further misuse will result in a ban.

4. Use proper language. Swearing, threatening, etc. will not be tolerated on Nation of gaming. Keep your language to yourself. This includes racist comments. Plus, even if you try to use foul language, i added word censors, so most of them will be replaced with *beep*.

5. Use English. Do not use any language other than English so that no one is excluded. Any post found in any other language will be deleted.

6. No discussions of illegal downloads. Do not post or discuss illegal downloading of mp3s, wavs, or other sound formats. If you want to download, do it on your own time. Downloading is illegal, and it has the same affect as stealing music, so don't talk about it on the Nation of Gaming.

7. Do not flame others. Disrespecting, or "flaming", other members will get you into serious trouble. Treat others how you would like to be treated.

8. Don't abuse PM. Remember, I have access to your private messages, and I will check them whenever i feel like it. So don't abuse PM as a way to break these rules privately, and i also have the option to disable the PM system, so don't ruin it for everyone else!

9. Don't memberate. Memberating is when you try to act like you're an admin or moderator, when in reality, you're not. This will get you banned permanently. If you want to become a moderator, then read this announcement.

10. These rules apply to the chatbox, too. Simple rule: follow these rules in the chatbox. I will check the chatbox archives almost daily, so don't think you can hide your message from me. Continuous breaking of this rule will result in the chatbox taken down and the poster being banned.

Most important rule of all: Have Fun! Remember that Nation of Gaming's forums are not to sell, trade, or buy goods or services, but to have fun and chat with other people about games and music. Following these rules will reward you will a fun and safe time at the forums, but not following them will result in a ban, either temporary or permanent, whichever i see fit.

Rock on,
Unifrog
Site Admin

http://www.nationofgaming.co.nr

Rules may be added, changed, or deleted at any given time.
Back to top Go down
https://nationofgaming.rpg-board.net

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1